Through the “Tejiendo Comunidades” program, we seek to strengthen the environment of families in the region, focusing on the importance of family as the central axis of child protection, through workshops created for children, adolescents, parents, or caregivers.
Every 15 days this program holds meetings to develop practical and theoretical talks with the participation of children and teens, in order to help them to:
- Express themselves and build better connection with their parents or caregivers.
- Know their rights and duties.
- Learn to be aware of when they could be in danger.
- Raise their voices in case of abuse in their homes, schools, or any other place where they spend time.
- Have access to tools that allow them to live and grow in a legal framework.